Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh yeah. . .


Patrick got me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day! For those of you who don't know, Patrick's birthday is February 14th. We try to keep it low key, but he really surprised me this year!

The other thing I wanted to mention is that SPRING IS SPRINGING!!! I saw the first sign in my neighbor's yard:



Hooray for warm weather making it's way to Bowling Green!

Also, I worked at a college fair in Louisville over the weekend. My co-worker (and soulmate), Casi happened to have all of her materials loaded up in her car. . .2 1/2 blocks away from our site! So what did we do? We called on a few good young men to carry 10 boxes of books for us! Below is our "slave-driver" pic:


Ahhhh. . .good times, good times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...