Monday, March 8, 2010

And the winner is. . .

Me!! I'm the winner. Well, I'm a winner tonight. After surfing through some of my favorite blogs, I learned that I was chosen by Sarah to receive a Blog award! Hooray!


Now, Sarah was supposed to award this to 10 bloggers. However, she admitted that she doesn't know 10 bloggers. So, I kind of win by default, but who swims around in the details?!? Many thanks to Sarah!

Ok, the award requires me to share 10 things that make me happy, and to award 10 other bloggers. In no particular order, the following makes me happy:

1. Our doggie, Lee
2. Food and wine pairing
3. Justin Beiber (don't judge me)
4. Happy endings
5. My iPhone
6. Sleeping
7. HGTV
8. Shopping
9. Summertime
10. Spontaneity

Ok, so I'm going to pull a Sarah here, because I also don't know 10 bloggers. The award, therefore, goes to these fab folks:

2. Sarah at BoLOGna
3. Rachel at HomeGirl
4-10. I don't have a 4-10.

So there you have it. And to think, I was going to blog about the vegetables that I made for dinner. This was waaaaaaaaay more fun :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...