Thursday, May 27, 2010

LIGHTNING BUGS!!!!

The official start of summer has arrived as far as I'm concerned. As Patrick and I took Lee on a walk, I saw lightning bugs in the backyard! I still get really excited about lightning bugs even as an adult. Seeing the lightning bugs made me think of other things that, to me, mean it's summertime. Here they are (in no particular order)

Graduation ceremonies
Sno Cones/ice cream truck music
Sprinklers
The song "Summertime" by Will Smith
The smell of bug spray
Bowling Green humidity
People talking about going to the lake
Flip flops and tank tops

I'm sure there are tons of other things, which I'll probably throw into future posts here and there.

What reminds you of summertime?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...