Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 3

Guess who's down 5 pounds?????

THIS GIRL!

It was a great week for food and exercise, my friends. I think I've found a pretty good balance, but that may all change as this is the first week of school. My job is about to pick up pretty significantly, and so is my husband's. I can tell that it's going to be a hotbed of stress in our home, and that potentially means that I'll turn to food for comfort.

I did discover that weighing in on Saturday allows me to reap the benefits of doing a great job during the week, and gives me a chance to enjoy whatever I want all day (which, surprisingly, wasn't all that much). I pick back up on Sunday with lots of channel surfing exercise, and then I'm back into the discipline that the weekdays hold.

What's super exciting is that TAP DANCE IS ABOUT TO START! Yes, Wednesday nights during the fall, I'll be taking a tap dance class which I am super excited about. HOORAY! It will burn calories and allow me to be the center of attention, which, let's face it. . .is all I really want in life.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...